Find Turbine Liquid Club on Facebook -
The Turbine Water Club provides various different water sports and activities on both land and Knysna lagoon
We now have partnered with prominent Knysna adventure companies to supply the most useful Knysna knowledge at competitive prices.
We accept Visa and Master cards.
Open every day from 09h00 to 17h00.
To get hold of united states direct telephone call 044 302 5751 or 072 259 7927.
All activities start and complete at Turbine liquid Club on Thesen Islands.TWC Activity Rates
- Motorised Pontoon Barges. For deluxe cruises around 10 individuals.
- The areas pristine forests, hills and seaside paths allow it to be an unforgettable cycling location.
- Benefit from the charm and uniqueness of the Knysna lagoon.
JJ's Fishing Charters
- Enjoy the best light tackle saltwater fishing along this notable stretch of shoreline. The Knysna Lagoon will continue to produce extraordinary large number of Garrick, Shad, noticed Grunter, Cob, White Steenbras, Mussel Cracker, Stumpnose, Blacktail, Rock Cod, Rays and Sharks. We are big supporters of catch and release.
Tony Cook activities
- Kite Surfing.
- Stand-up Paddle Boarding.
- Mountain Biking.
- Knysna Woodland Tours.
- Directed Canoe Trips.
- Blend Walking/Canoeing & Mountain Biking/Canoeing Trips.
Springtide Sailing Charters - 50ft cruising boat
- The ultimate Indian Ocean cruising knowledge. Sail aboard the 50ft cruising yacht - Outeniqua. Venture through the Knysna Heads to explore the picturesque Indian Ocean coastline, rich with birdlife, whales, dolphins and other marine life.
Oyster Catcher Eco Safaris – 8.5 meter Butt Cat
- This is your chance to explore the dynamics of this magnificent Marine environment dominated because of the spectacular rocky coast additionally the pristinely tranquil estuarine lagoon. One of many features is a way to look at the “Knysna Heads” and weather permitting pass through the spectacular waterway, then head out in to the available Indian Ocean. The breathtaking surroundings is a backdrop to your assortment of Pelagic birds. This combined with the other marine life which you might experience, such as Cape fur seals, Penguins, Dolphins and migrating Whales.
Ocean Odyssey – Knysna Whale Seeing
- Travel through the tranquil oceans with this picturesque lagoon and out onto the Indian Ocean in search for whales and dolphins, seals, sharks and bird life. As official whale seeing license holders, we have been permitted to approach whales to within 50m, all the vessels to remain 300 m away.